Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Meet me: Caitie B

Hey yall!

My name is Caitie.

Wife, mommy, sister, daughter, lover of life, the beach, country music, shopping, DIY, happiness, and reality shows (guilty)! I'm 26 years young and happier than ever, currently residing in the Sunshine State. This is my first blog; I'm so so excited to start this journey and share all kinds of fun, exciting and personal stuff with you guys.

Let's start with a few things that mean the most to me. My family; and that includes my great friends and their families as well. I would be nowhere with nothing without them. My heart is literally centered around my family and those people who love me and my family.

Okay fiiiiiine, I'll tell you about my daughter. Ha. Her name is Harper Jane. She was born on the 8th of October. Her entrance into the world was quite dramatic! But, I'll save that for another blog post, since I was in labor for 28+ hours. Might have to split it up into 2 posts, lol. But, she's here, healthy & happy.



I'm not really your typical girl. I AM overweight and have been almost my whole life. I've had large hips and butt since I was about 8, and that's really when my insecurities started. So, mostly want to share with you my journey, good and bad. I want to be that normal, regular girl that people feel comfortable talking with and bounce ideas off of. I am an open book! I have zero secrets. 

So I cannot wait to get this thing going and share all my fun stuff with you guys!

Thank you for stopping by and reading my first blog. Yay!

That's me! Caitie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment