Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Hi again. Long time, no post.

HEY YA'LL

So, I haven't posted in a while, figured I might as well get to it. Not really sure what this one is going to be about, just felt the urge and need to sit down at the computer and write.

Let's just chat a bit about what has been going on lately.

First of all, my amazing little sister has started a blog. She's probably one of the best writers I've ever had the chance of meeting/reading. I would strongly suggest you guys take a gander at her blog! I'm trying to get her and my other sister to go in and start working on a book together. We're seriously hilarious. Seriously.

Well, my baby girl, little precious angel turned 6 months April 8! I cannot believe it. Half a year, folks. Half. a. year!
Look at that little, precious face. Just love her to pieces.

We went in the baby pool for the first time! She LOVES IT!


Such a cool baby. I can't get enough of her.


Okay, baby spam over.

I'm very excited, I have an interview with Publix corporate Wednesday.. I hope I do well! I will post later on whether or not I have gotten the position or not. But, for now, let's just all say a little prayer on the matter.

I have a new DIY project that I will be doing, and I'm SO excited to share with you guys. So I will get on that as soon as I can.

I have some "getting ready for baby" money saving tips that I have heard and experienced that I am going to share with you as well. So this blog is really going to be all sorts of stuff. Home decor, baby - lots of baby, DIY, what I'm up to, health stuff (hopefully), personal, and maybe some fashion-y type stuff. So, I hope you're excited as I am & along for the ride with me!

That's all for now.

xoxo,

That's me.. Caitie B


No comments:

Post a Comment