Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 29, 2015

Hi Friends.

Hey there friends!

It's been a while. Sorry to leave everyone hanging. I have a bad habit of letting time slip away from me. Over the summer I am babysitting my nephew, too. So, that's interesting!

Here's what we've been up to in the Bowden household;

Harper is 8 months old, now. WHAT?! Sad mommy.

Still prepping, pinning, preparing both mentally and physically for Harper's first birthday party. I have all the dates, times, some decorations, food ideas, gift ideas and DIY projects organized or all prepared in my head! So excited to do this. Just have to figure out a few different things and I will be needing help and opinions from everyone. Please find and follow me on Instagram so you can have input and we can chat more about the party and other mommy things! I'm so excited.

It's been "summer" here in Florida for a long time, count 6-8 weeks now. But it is OFFICIALLY summer with as stinking hot it is. All. The. Time.

My poor hubby and I'm sure a bunch of other people work outside in the heat all day.
Make sure if your loved one is one of the ones who are outside to remind them to stay hydrated!!

So, I kind of rediscovered etsy the other day.
And.. I'm obsessed. I ordered an iron on decal from this adorable shop called Sweet Signature.
It is so beautiful!

I'm so ridiculously obsessed with this it's silly! I cannot wait to put it on a tshirt for Harper to wear.
(I ordered the iron on over the onesie/tshirt already done because I don't know what size Harper will be in when that time comes. Her size varies so much!)
Best part; it was $5.75!! With shipping it was like $7. And can I add that I ordered it and received it in 2 days!? Amazing. I highly HIGHLY recommend this shop. Can't wait to see what else I can get from this sweet place.

So, that's all for now.

I promise to blog more!
I'm getting into a more set schedule with Harper and my nephew, Tripp. So blogging should be a bit easier now. Hopefully.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment