Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Week 5: Something Someone Gave You

Hey guys!

Week 5 of the blogging challenge going well. So glad I made this challenge for myself and I am actually sticking to it!

This weeks topic is "Something Someone Gave You".

This is a toughie. I have a good amount of great stuff I've been given that really mean a lot to me. So I think I'll go with the most obvious and easiest one to talk about.


Harper Jane & Emerson Carlee


My sweet, sweet girls. Angels, if you will.
Some days I feel like I'm on cloud 9, and am so lucky to have these two precious babies to raise and keep forever. Some days I feel like I couldn't possibly be the one to do this forever, and that one day I'm going to wake up and its a dream because I don't deserve these little cherubs. Others I want to stand in the corner and bang my head on the wall, while inhaling cookies, and choking down razor blades.. But I digress.
I love my children so much. (repeat hourly 7-10 times)

Every day is a learning experience. I love my kids. Some days are easier than others, for sure. I love my kids. The terrible teething, terrible twos, turning into a threenager.. I love my kids.

But one day, I won't be banging my head on the wall, and trying to get a bathroom break away from the fussing and hysteria over whether Sofia the First, Toy Story, or Princess Elena of Avalor is on TV and they will be too cool for their mommy. I. Love. My. Kids.

They will always be the biggest blessing and the most precious gift I have ever gotten, and I have God to thank for that. I definitely consider them my "something someone gave me" because without my faith, and His forgiveness I would've never been able to have these sweet girls.

I can only hope He will bless us with more, but for now we are totally and completely in love, obsessed, happy, thrilled to be the parents to such smart, silly, gorgeous, funny, inspired babes.

What would your "Something Someone Gave You"?

XOXO

Caitie B

No comments:

Post a Comment