Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Hiatus. Over.

Hey guys!

I had no idea I would be taking time off from blogging and Instagram, just kinda happened.

I have found myself extremely busy lately and I just couldn't make time to enjoy blogging or posting on Instagram and stuff.
We have been going through a lot, financially, personal, and everything else you can imagine so the last thing I wanted to do was share that or pretend I was in a good place when I wasn't.
We are much better now and have crawled out of our tough space. All thanks to the Big Man upstairs! Countless sleepless nights, panic attacks, and crying in the closet when I finally told myself to stop worrying and give it up to Jesus, and as soon as I did things started changing for the better. My attitude (first and foremost), my husband and I's relationship* (for the better! much, much better!), our financial situation, the girls' behavior, I could go on and on.

What I'm trying to say, friends, is that the power of prayer and positive thoughts is so strong! And only you can decide when to turn your life around and decide to let go of your problems to let Jesus in control and to put your nose to the stone and get to work on fixing your problems.

I love you all, and I'm excited to get back into the blogging game!




*Note: My husband and I were always fine, we have just grown immensely closer and have realized what we have in each other. More in love now than we ever were if you can believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment