Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 19, 2016

Christmas/Family Pictures

My husband HATES taking pictures.
If there was a word stronger than hate, he would feel that way about pictures.
Which, I'm not sure why, because he is amazingly handsome.

For my birthday I told him I want pictures done.
Family/Christmas pictures. And I want them yearly!...damnit

I did my research, which I didn't have to do much, and found Mary.
She is a professional from my home town, Brooksville, who I've known for a long time.
To say she's talented is an understatement, and almost an insult, because she. is. so. good!!
Mary Ketchum in Brooksville, Florida.
She took and edited all these pictures of my family.
I cried and cried and cried when I got them because they're so beautiful!

So, enough with the anticipation. Here they are.




















 Model girl. She's so gorgeous.
















 That smirk!





 See?! MODEL MATERIAL (hubby) *drools*



Ugh. Told ya'll these are to die for.
Love them so much. Glad I'll have these to keep forever.

XOXO

Caitie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment