Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

2017 Weekly Blog Challenge and Resolutions

Hi again you guys

So, this is something I have been wanting to do to up my blogging game. And since my amazing husband gave me a new laptop for Christmas I will be able to do more blogging once the girls go to bed, because I like to go to my room once they go to bed since I don't get a lot of alone time with two littles running around.


So, searching around Pinterest and found this sweet challenge.
I'm going to be attempting to do one of these a week along with other cool tips, tricks, life stories, and stuff going on in my life. Which I'm going to go ahead and assume isn't much.

2017 is going to be great. I cannot wait until the new year.
Its always so fun and refreshing to me. I hope I can hold to my resolutions this year!
My resolution last year was to have more "me" time. And that happened like 4 times, maybe. Haha, but that's okay. I think I want me time but I end up just missing my kids and husband. Silly right?

2017 New Years Resolutions:

Lose 80 pounds.

May sound a bit extreme and probably insane to some people, but I would like to lose at least that much before we decide to start trying for a third baby. I really think if I put my nose to the pavement I can do it! And trust me when I say, I do have that much to lose, if not more.

Grow My Business.

Some of you may or may not know that I have a mobile hair and makeup business. I mostly do brides hair and makeup for their wedding day at their venue so that they don't have to travel around before one of the most important days of their life. If you want to follow my Instagram it's @ido_hairandmakeup or you can check out our Facebook!

Blog More!

I would love to be able to post weekly and that's why I would like to do the 52 week challenge. But maybe (hopefully) post even more than that!

These are all going to be challenging and, along with 2 little girlies and regular wife and mommy duties, will keep me very busy. I hope that I can keep up with everything. Should be interesting to see!

Follow along and see what else my sweet family has coming up in 2017.

I pray for all of you to have a wonderful New Years!

XOXO
Caitie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment