Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Ending: 30 Days of Gratitude.

So, at the beginning of November I decided I would try to post something I was grateful for everyday in November.

Sounds easy right?

It was not.

I was surprised how much time and effort I had to put into finding what I was thankful for.
I made a picture and a template to go by, so each day had something to write about, and post a picture of.
But, even still. It was pretty difficult.

All in all, I do feel like I got a lot more happiness, and gratitude from it.

Mission accomplished, right?

RIGHT!

..kinda.

So, I'm going to continue it into next year. I'm not going to post everyday, but I will try my hardest to write a weekly gratitude post.

If you are following along via Instagram, I'll make sure you guys know whats going on.

Maybe you can join me!

What was your favorite thing about November?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome idea!! My favorite thing about November was stuffing my self with food during Thanksgiving, also my regret after 😩

    ReplyDelete