Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Week 2: Spouse / Significant Other


I am beyond thrilled to talk about this subject. #hearteyes

Here's a little of our back story:
My husband and I met almost exactly 7 years ago (on the 28th to be exact) on a dating website (I know right?). We met at a little Beef O' Brady's in between our two cities. We ate, and when the check came, he asked me to draw a picture for him on the receipt. I drew a picture of Mary Poppins, which he still keeps in his wallet today! *heart flutter*
If I'm being completely honest, the day I met him I knew he was the one. He took some persuading though, not a lot, but some.

Babies. 2010.

I am such a lucky lady to have this man to share my life with. He's 100% the ying to my yang, the peanut butter to my jelly, the sunshine on a rainy day. And more corny relativities. All of them.

He works all the time to make sure we have everything we need and want. Long, hard days. He's a crane operator for an electric company in Tampa, but does everything from digging holes to sitting in his crane doing intense pole positioning. He's up and out of the house, most days, by 5am, and doesn't get home until around 430-5.

I've never seen a greater dad. I'm not sure what I was expecting when we got pregnant, but he's beyond every expectation I ever had. Which made me fall even deeper in love with him. He lives for his girls, and it's the cutest thing ever! He's going to be the fun dad with all of their girlfriends, and the super scary dad to any "boyfriends" we have beating down our doors for our girls.

Having a partner in life the way I have him is the greatest thing I've ever experienced. We've been through a lot of trials and tribulations, but we have always kept each other the priority.






"I wish I could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how everytime I'm with you I feel so complete"

XOXO
Caitie B

No comments:

Post a Comment