Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Week 1: Why Start This Challenge?

Hello you guys!


I sure hope the beginning of 2017 has been wonderful for you. I can't believe it's already been 4 days. I'm not sure if it's the whole being an adult, being a parent, or being a living individual these days that makes it seem like time is just speeding by. I plan on trying to post every Wednesday on these weekly challenge topics. Thankfully I can get it done this week because I'm super duper busy this weekend, I have 8 people, 3 different places, 2 services, 1 day, and about 3 hours of travel between all of it. NUTS!

So, let's get to it.


The reason I'm doing this challenge is, in fact, to challenge myself to post more and to also be more grateful for the things I have and the things I can attain.

I'm starting this challenge because I feel like I have stuff to share with people. I have dreams I want to achieve. I have stories to tell, friends to make, a family to make proud, business to do, happiness to spread, more mommy moments to laugh at.. You name it.

I'm starting the challenge to be purposeful with my time and to share things I am currently doing/have done/will be doing. Whether it be family adventures, decorating, bragging on my sweet husband, cheering on my friends, interesting new purchases.. I never know what I'm going to be getting into from week to week, so I'm sure it'll be interesting to see the progression at the end of the year!

I love my life and the people around me. I want to be able to spread all the positivity I can! I have found what works for me to keep a positive mind set and I also have found how much it has helped me in my life and I'd love to share those things with you. Little tid bits of information or suggestions to help you stay positive.

In the past few sentences I have said "I" way too much for my liking, haha. In all honesty, I don't like talking about myself too much. I love telling stories, laughing, enjoying life, etc.

Here's to 2017!

XOXO
Caitie B

No comments:

Post a Comment