Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Week 3: Family

Family

Week 3 of my 52 week blog challenge is to write about family. One of my very favorite topics to talk and write about. I am a huge family person. Family. Over. Everything. I wholeheartedly believe that you can chose the family you want. Family isn't just blood, it's people who have been there and haven't left.

Let's Talk About My Little Family

My very own little family. Is this a dream? I can't believe that I get to wake up to and fall asleep with these three. I love my sweet family, my sweet husband and my two girls. They mean the world to me.

My husband is 29, and in November he will be the big 3-0!! I'm so excited, I want to throw him a big party with his buddies so he can see how much he's loved.

Harper is 2 and Emerson is 10 months. Isn't it funny how they can be so little and still have such huge, different, silly personalities? Harper is my laid back, go-with-the-flow type girl. Emerson is a little bit more high maintenance. She just likes to be held, and be entertained a lot of the time.

My Not-So-Big, Crazy, Awesome Family

I grew up with 2 sisters (one older, one younger) and a little brother. My mom and dad split up when I was older, about 23, and now my dad lives in Texas and my mom is only right the next town over.

My sisters, Becca and Emily, are my best friends. We share pretty much everything. I love being close to my sisters and having that bond. But, don't get me wrong, we're quite different at the same time.

My older sister, Becca, 31, is a Medical Assistant at a Pediatricians office, and she's definitely our most protective sister and the most blunt sister of the three of us. Never out of being ugly, she's just not afraid to speak her mind and that's something we love about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment